There are plenty of girls out there thinking about homecoming.
Homecoming is just around the corner.
The Biggest Trends in Homecoming Dresses
Curvy gals are going to look great this year when it comes to homecoming.
1. Short is big.
This is homecoming, not prom. You don’t need to go all out on the outfit. You just need look as good as you want to look and have a fun time.
2.Black is back!
This is a great time to pull out that L.B.D.
If it’s the right size and cut, a curvy gal can rule the dance.
3. Blue is big!
It’s okay to wear other colors besides black.
Blue is a popular color this year.
While we are seeing all shades of blue, the deeper ones are looking especially nice.
4.Hi low is pleasing.
The hi low hem- high in the front and low in the back, is very slenderizing.
- If you have great legs, show them off with a dress that falls just above the knee. Curvy legged gals may look better at or just below the knee with a nice heel.
- A lot of girls like to wear what would be more of a prom dress to homecoming. The difference is that prom dresses are generally more ‘frilly’ and tend to be full-length.
- Consider what you will be doing in the dress. Homecoming dances are known a lot of dancing. Dress for dancing- comfortable heels etc.
- Check with the school rules if in doubt about your dress. You don’t want to be kicked out when you get there because of what you are wearing.
- Consider a nice cape to cover your upper arms if the weather is going to be cool or you would rather not show your arms off.